Guest Lecturer Application
Thank you for your interest in applying as faculty to Maharishi International University. Please see the Application Checklist below that lists the items needed for your complete application. Please return the completed documents by email, fax, or mail.
Dean of Faculty office
Maharishi International University
1000 N 4th Street MR 748
Fairfield, IA 52557
Guest Speaker is defined as an individual who has been invited to join a faculty member teach a course for up to 3 days.
If you plan to be a guest speaker, then please do not submit an application, but rather complete this short online form for Guest Speakers in the Classroom.
- Faculty Information Form. Please get the link to this form from the Dean of Faculty.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of Professional Recommendation — letters from professors, thesis advisers, academic department heads, or others
describing your knowledge, expertise, and professional experience in your discipline
- Governor Recommendation Form to be completed by four TM Teachers who know you
- National Leader Recommendation — Only for non-U.S. Citizens
- Faculty Information form for spouse. If your spouse will be joining you on campus, they also need to submit the Faculty Information form. Please get the link to this form from the Dean of Faculty.
- Privacy Waiver — Only if you have a social security number